Artist Collection: (219 of 448)< Previous | Next >
Tags: europe, britain, united kingdom, uk, england, derbyshire, thorpe, peak district, architecture, coldwall bridge, arch, river dove, waterway, flowing, fast, foam, river bank, landscape, trees, tree-lined, beneath, landmark, nature, spring, shadow
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
the river dove beneath coldwall bridgeby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- A view of the River Dove beneath an arch of Coldwall Bridge at Thorpe in Derbyshire, England. The fast flowing river was pictured, as it winds its way south between the tree-lined banks, towards the next village on its route, which is Mappleton.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...