Artist Collection: (203 of 452)< Previous | Next >
Tags: uk, england, derbyshire, mam tor, castleton, peak district, winnats pass, summit, tent, camping, ditch, hills, village, gorge
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
tent sited near summit of mam torby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- A tent sited near the summit of Mam Tor in Derbyshire, England. The tent was pitched on the silted ditch of what was once part of the defences of the Bronze Age hill fort. This view to the south east, shows the village of Castleton and Winnats Pass.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2016 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...