Artist Collection: (202 of 447)< Previous | Next >
Tags: uk, england, staffordshire, uttoxeter, st mary's church, bell tower, spire, christian, footpath, road, town, sidewalk, clock
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
st mary's church, uttoxeterby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- St Mary's Church which is situated in the heart of Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, England. The bell tower houses eight bells, six were cast in 1729 and two in 1874. The steeple is typical of the 14 century, but was rebuilt after being struck by lightening in 1814.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...