Artist Collection: (191 of 445)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, staffordshire, fradley junction, trent and mersey canal, crane, canal side, old, narrowboats, moored, moorings, tall
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
old canal side crane, fradley junctionby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- An old canal side crane, now at Fradley Junction in Staffordshire, England. The crane was originally located at Horninglow Basin, Burton on Trent, but when the Salt Warehouse was demolished in 1977, It was rescued and restored by the Trent and Mersey Canal Society.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...