Artist Collection: (184 of 449)< Previous | Next >
Tags: europe, britain, united kingdom, uk, england, worcestershire, evesham, workman bridge, arches, buildings, river avon, ripples, waterway, landscape, workman gardens, grass bank, trees, people, boat, pleasure craft, birds, swans, canada geese, clouds, autumn
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
workman bridge and the river avonby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- A view of the Workman Bridge spanning the River Avon at Evesham in Worcestershire, England. Information regarding the road bridge is available on the attached plaques. The engineer was James Samuel and Workman Bridge was erected in 1856 by the contractor, James Taylor. The bridge was named after a long-time mayor of Evesham, Henry Workman.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2016 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...