Artist Collection: (55 of 281)< Previous | Next >
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
skomer island puffinby julie hoddinott
- Artist Notes
- Photographed on Skomer island, a curious puffin on it's way out to see to find sand eels for its young. The Atlantic Puffin (Fratercula arctica) is a seabird species in the auk family. It is a pelagic bird that feeds primarily by diving for fish, but also eats other sea creatures, such as squid and crustaceans. Its most obvious characteristic during the breeding season is its brightly coloured bill. Also known as the Common Puffin.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about julie hoddinott
- west glamorgan, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All artwork within this profile and within it's galleries is copyrighted to Julie Hoddinott © Julie Hoddinott 2010 and is not in the public Domain. No person may copy or distribute, or share this image without the written permission of Julie Hoddinott. Please do not use the share but ...