Artist Collection: (6 of 15)< Previous | Next >
Tags: National Park, Wales, Tryfan, Llyn Idwal, Ogwen Valley, wooden bridge, foot bridge, rickety bridge, rocks, boulders, mountain
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
bridge to tryfanby wayne molyneux
- Artist Notes
- The imposing figure of Tryfan stands proud in Snowdonia National Park, Taken from the foot bridge leading to Llyn Idwal also known asThe Devils Kitchen near the Rangers station Tryfan in the Ogwen Valley was used as the training camp for the successful attempt to climb Everest in 1953.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about wayne molyneux
- east cheshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- A British photographer originally from London, I moved to the North West of England to pursue my love of Landscape photography. I live close to some of Britains finest National Parks & Coastline & hope you will be inspired to visit them or appreciate their beauty through my FineArt ...