Artist Collection: (2 of 15)< Previous | Next >
Tags: Bow Fiddle Rock, Portknockie, Scotland, Grampian, Moray Firth, Coast, Seascape, Natural stone arch, Violin Bow, Pebbles, mood
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
bow fiddle rockby wayne molyneux
- Artist Notes
- Bow Fiddle Rock is a natural arch found at Portknockie on the Moray Firth Coast in the Scottish Highlands approx 50feet high this Caledonian fold was formed some 650 million years ago. The sea has eroded away the rock to form this natural arch.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about wayne molyneux
- east cheshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- A British photographer originally from London, I moved to the North West of England to pursue my love of Landscape photography. I live close to some of Britains finest National Parks & Coastline & hope you will be inspired to visit them or appreciate their beauty through my FineArt ...