Artist Collection: (161 of 445)< Previous | Next >
Tags: spain, balearic islands, menorca, son parc, yacht, sailboat, people, mediterranean, cliffs, rocks, ocean, rocks, scrub, sea
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
son parc, covesby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- A picturesque view of two of the many coves around this north-east coast resort. The yacht is at anchor in about 4m of water. I have been diving all around this cove. There are many submerged rocks, with some very shallow water, but which gets progressively deeper towards the open ocean. I imagine it would be difficult to safely navigate a boat in and out of. The location is Son Parc, Menorca, Spain.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...