Artist Collection: (142 of 448)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, isle of wight, freshwater bay, fort redoubt, seaside, seafront, cliff, bay, beach, fort, ocean, sea, rocks, ditch
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
freshwater redoubt, iowby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- Freshwater Redoubt, also called Fort Redoubt, at Freshwater Bay, Isle of Wight, England. The Fort, constructed in 1855/56 had 6 guns to defend the bay and was protected by a dry ditch on its vulnerable side. It has been privately owned since 1928.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...