Artist Collection: (77 of 99)< Previous | Next >
Tags: scottish landscapes, scotland, loch shiel, loch, glenfinnan, mountains, water, highlands, lake, glen, shiel, memorial, monument, scottish,
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
loch shielby bestlightimages
- Artist Notes
- Loch Shiel is a 19.3 km2 freshwater loch, 120 m deep, situated 20 km west of Fort William in Lochaber, Highland, Scotland. Its nature changes considerably along its length, being deep and enclosed by mountains in the north east and shallow surrounded by bog and rough pasture in the south west, from which end the 4 km River Shiel drains to the sea in Loch Moidart near Castle Tioram.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about bestlightimages
- north yorkshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- Welcome to Best Light Images by Steve Smith. Steve travels most of the United Kingdom to pursue his passion for British Landscape Photography. Much of his work captures special and unique glances, picturesque moments in time, British National Parks, the Scottish Highlands, the West Coast ...