Artist Collection: (37 of 99)< Previous | Next >
Tags: yorkshire landscapes, yorkshire landscape, southern 825, steam train, steam trains, steam, train, trains, grosmont, north yor
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
southern 825by bestlightimages
- Artist Notes
- No. 825 Southern Railway Class S15 approaching Levisham Station, North Yorks Moors Railway . Richard Maunsell�s Southern Railway S15 locomotives, intruduced to service around 1920, were a regular sight on London and South Western Railway. They spent most of their lives on parcels and freight trains on the main lines from London to Southampton and the West Country. The North Yorkshire Moors Railway provides some 18 miles of preserved steam railway running through the spectacular scenery of the North Yorkshire Moors, UK. The line is owned by the North Yorkshire Historical Railway Trust who have run the line as a living museum since 1974.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about bestlightimages
- north yorkshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- Welcome to Best Light Images by Steve Smith. Steve travels most of the United Kingdom to pursue his passion for British Landscape Photography. Much of his work captures special and unique glances, picturesque moments in time, British National Parks, the Scottish Highlands, the West Coast ...