Artist Collection: (46 of 136)< Previous | Next >
Tags: dry dock hull, hull, dry dock, river hull, high street, ship repair, crane, scotch type derrick, derelict, abandoned, ship ya
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
old n newby sarah couzens
- Artist Notes
- A dis-used dry dock on the River Hull, on High Street, which once repaired ships. The crane is the last Scotch type derrick in the old town- a characteristic feature of a port, and a rare reminder of Hull's shipbuilding history. On the other side is the newly built Homeless Centre.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about sarah couzens
- east yorkshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- Hi all, I live in Hull, East Yorkshire, and most of my images are of this area, as well as some from Lincolnshire. My favourite areas are landscape, flowers, and mono. Jan 2009- I am just starting to get to know my camera. Feb 2011- I have upgraded my camera to a bridge, and I have recently starte ...