Artist Collection: (134 of 452)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, winnats pass, mam tor, castleton, peak district, gorge, landscape, dry stone walls, grassy slopes, farm
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
winnats pass from mam torby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- A view of Winnats Pass from Mam Tor, in the Derbyshire Peak District of England. The road to Castleton passes on the far side of the farm pictured right, the road then descends 1300ft through this limestone gorge.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2016 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...