Artist Collection: (35 of 136)< Previous | Next >
Tags: spurn point lighthouse, lighthouse, light house, old, aged, seaside, spurn point, spurn head, beach, east yorkshire, yorkshir
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
spurn point lighthouse | textureby sarah couzens
- Artist Notes
- Spurn lighthouse has been abandoned since the dawn of 31 October 1986. It was opened in 1895 to replace an existing lighthouse, and took approximately two years to build. Texture from Shadow House (Rubbings).
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about sarah couzens
- east yorkshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- Hi all, I live in Hull, East Yorkshire, and most of my images are of this area, as well as some from Lincolnshire. My favourite areas are landscape, flowers, and mono. Jan 2009- I am just starting to get to know my camera. Feb 2011- I have upgraded my camera to a bridge, and I have recently starte ...