Artist Collection: (133 of 449)< Previous | Next >
Tags: uk, england, staffordshire, fradley junction, trent and mersey canal, waterway, tow-path, lock gates, narrowboats, moorings
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
fradley middle lock no. 18by rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- Fradley Middle Lock, No. 18 at Fradley Junction, in Staffordshire, England. This view is from the Middle Lock, along the Trent and Mersey Canal to the buildings around the Swan Inn.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...