Artist Collection: (16 of 135)< Previous | Next >
Tags: skidby windmill, skidby, hull, windmill, east yorkshire, yorkshire, norman and smithson, norman and smithson of hull, beverle
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
skidby windmillby sarah couzens
- Artist Notes
- Skidby Windmill is a Grade 2 listed building located in Skidby near Beverley, in the East Riding of Yorkshire. It was built in 1821 by Norman and Smithson of Hull. This is the last working English windmill north of the Humber. The warehouses are now museums, displaying the agricultural and rural history of the area.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about sarah couzens
- east yorkshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- Hi all, I live in Hull, East Yorkshire, and most of my images are of this area, as well as some from Lincolnshire. My favourite areas are landscape, flowers, and mono. Jan 2009- I am just starting to get to know my camera. Feb 2011- I have upgraded my camera to a bridge, and I have recently starte ...