Artist Collection: (126 of 449)< Previous | Next >
Tags: uk, england, isle of wight, st helens, seamark, ancient building, church tower, seaside, beach, unusual, sea wall, nautical
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
the seamark, st helens beachby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- St Helens church ceased to be used in 1703. The church tower, dating from 1220, was later bricked up and turned into a Seamark. Set on the corner of St Helens beach, Isle of Wight, England, the Seamark was built as a navigational aid for ships.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...