Artist Collection: (106 of 448)< Previous | Next >
Tags: uk, england, derbyshire, bakewell, peak district, bakewell bridge, ancient, arches, river wye, waterway, trees, landmark
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
bakewell bridge, over the river wyeby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- The ancient Bakewell Bridge which spans the River Wye at Bakewell in Derbyshire, England. The bridge was built in 1300 and it still carries road traffic to this busy market town.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...