Artist Collection: (96 of 449)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, upperdale, monsal head, dale, peak district, river wye, bridge, buildings, valley, hills, trees, rocks
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
upperdale from monsal headby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- Looking down into Monsal Dale and then on to Upperdale. This scene is shot from a viewpoint at Monsal Head in Derbyshire, England. Along the valley is the River Wye, a foot-bridge and some isolated buildings; all are dwarfed by the surrounding hills.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...