Artist Collection: (80 of 442)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, melbourne, staunton harold reservoir, tower windmill, ancient building, disused, hill, landmark, tall
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
tower windmill at staunton harold reservoirby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- The disused windmill at Staunton Harold Reservoir, Derbyshire, England. The windmill was built by the first Lord Melbourne in 1798. The cost was recorded as £250. Later records show it was advertised as available to let as a working windmill in 1846.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...