Artist Collection: (78 of 449)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, peak district, thorpe mill farm, dovedale dash, landscape, countryside, people, runners, running race
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
the dovedale dash by thorpe mill farmby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- Competitors in the Dovedale Dash, pictured crossing pasture land at Dovedale in Derbyshire, England. The runners here, have just passed the Thorpe Mill Farm buildings, on their way towards the river and Thorpe Cloud. The Dash is a cross-country running race which is held annually on the first Sunday of November, and is run between the villages of Ilam and Thorpe, across the fields and along the banks of the River Dove.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2016 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...