Artist Collection: (72 of 447)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, dovedale, peak district, lovers leap, countryside, people, walkers, river dove, footpath, gate, trees
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
gateway to lover's leap, dovedaleby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- The two walkers photographed here are just going through a gateway on the footpath which leads up a steep incline, through the trees, to the rocky outcrop called Lover's Leap. The footpath is beside the River Dove, in Dovdale, Derbyshire, England.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...