Artist Collection: (65 of 450)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, staffordshire, wolfscote dale, alstonefield, peak district, river dove, coldeaton bridge, hills, steep
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
wolfscote dale from gipsy bankby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- Wolfscote Dale, on the Derbyshire and Staffordshire borders of England. Looking down into the gorge, from a view-point half way up the the very steep Gipsy Bank. This scene shows the River Dove and Coldeaton Bridge spanning the river, bounded on both sides by steep hillsides.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2016 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...