Artist Collection: (60 of 452)< Previous | Next >
Tags: europe, uk, england, derbyshire, derby, weir, river derwent, water, cascading, trees, cathedral, whitewater
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
river derwent weir, derbyby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- The weir on the River Derwent, at Derby in Derbyshire, England. This huge weir, which produces a tremendous roar as the water cascades down it, is situated close to the city centre. The Cathedral tower can just be seen through the trees.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2016 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...