Artist Collection: (57 of 448)< Previous | Next >
Tags: Uk, england, derbyshire, repton, st wystan's church, spire, bell tower, churchyard, gravestones, christian, spire
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
st wystan's church, reptonby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- St Wystan's Church, at Repton in Derbyshire, England. The tower and spire were built in the 15th century, but the oldest part is the crypt, which dates from the early part of the 8th century. The site has been a place of worship since 653 AD.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...