Artist Collection: (39 of 444)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, worcestershire, evesham, bell tower, abbey, 16th century, christian, pinnacles, clock, abbey park, high, landmark
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
the bell tower, evesham abbeyby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- The Bell Tower of Evesham Abbey at Evesham, Worcestershire, England. Built between 1529 and 1539, this magnificent tower, is all that remains of Evesham Abbey. The abbey was founded between 700 and 710 A.D., but was plundered and demolished in 1540 during the Dissolution of the Monasteries.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...