Artist Collection: (28 of 447)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, warwickshire, stratford-upon-avon, holy trinity church, spire, river avon, landmark, hedge, trees, waterway
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
holy trinity church, stratford-upon-avonby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- A picturesque setting on the banks of the River Avon. This photo shows a glimpse of the magnificent Holy Trinity Church at Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire, England. The present church is built from limestone and it is believed that building began in 1210. This is one of the most visited churches in the country, mainly because William Shakespeare was baptized here.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...