Artist Collection: (19 of 452)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, ashford-in-the-water, sheldon, peak district, bone crushing, water mill, wood turning, water-wheel
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
mill and water-wheel near ashford-in-the-waterby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- An end view of the derelict, bone crushing and wood turning water mill, in the countryside near Ashford-in-the-Water and near to Sheldon, in Derbyshire, England. The outer water-wheel and one of the mill buildings is shown. Located beside the River Wye, the mill was in use during the late 19th to early 20th century.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2016 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...