Artist Collection: (14 of 450)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, castleton, peak district, great ridge, mam tor, lose hill, vale of edale, hope valley, people, walkers
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
walking the great ridgeby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- A magnificent view of The Great Ridge, near to Castleton in Derbyshire, England. The scene shows people walking the ridge from the summit of Mam Tor to the distant, Lose Hill. To the left of the ridge is the Vale of Edale and to the right is the Hope Valley.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2016 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...