Artist Collection: (10 of 447)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, hope valley, peak district, unmanned railway crossing, track, fence, sign, black and white, monochrome
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
unmanned railway crossing at hopeby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- An unmanned railway crossing in the countryside near to the village of Hope in Derbyshire, England. This view looking west, shows where the public footpath across the Hope Valley towards Castleton, crosses a railway branch line to a cement works.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...