Artist Collection: (6 of 449)< Previous | Next >
Tags: england, derbyshire, winnats pass, castleton, peak district, ravine, gorge, limestone, landscape, grassy slopes, hills, hill
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
looking down winnats passby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- Looking down into Winnats Pass, near Castleton in Derbyshire, England. This view from the upper end, shows the road as it climbs the 1300ft through the steep-sided ravine. Apart from the road surface, little has changed over the last 200 years.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2016 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...