Artist Collection: (3 of 449)< Previous | Next >
Tags: europe, britain, united kingdom, uk, england, derbyshire, cressbrook dale, wardlow, peak district, landscape, countryside, footpath, hills, rocks, valley, people, trees, wild flowers, bright, clouds, blue, green, nature, outdoors, summer
- + MOUSE OVER image to zoom in
- + CLICK to enlarge
cressbrook dale near to wardlowby rod johnson
- Artist Notes
- Cressbrook Dale in the Derbyshire Peak District of England. This view looking north, is half way along the dale, and shows the winding footpath with two walkers ahead, and another group of walkers in the centre, on an inclined footpath, which goes to the village of Wardlow.
- Contact Artist Send Artist an Email
More about rod johnson
- staffordshire, united kingdom
- Artist Biography
- All content © Copyright 2000 - 2015 Rod Johnson - All rights reserved Hello, I'm a self-taught fine art photographer based in Staffordshire, United Kingdom. I've been capturing photographic images for over 50 years, using a wide range of equipment from the most basic manual camera to the lates ...